When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn´t understand the assignment and I told them they didn´tunderstand life.

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2012  |    |  0 Kommentare

sometimes you tell me so sad and angry that you don´t think i´m gonna make it/ it don´t change my plans and i know that you´re right but i´m sorry ´cause i´m not really worried
deprimiert.
meine augenlider
wiegen tonnen
ein haus
drückt auf meine
brust
die luft
atmet sich wie blei
ich ersticke
meine schritte
sind plump und
schwerfällig
es deprimiert
mich dass ich dich
verlor
als ich dich am meisten
gebraucht hab

auch wenn sich meine texte deprimiert anhören, fühl ich mich nicht so...
wie fühlt ihr euch, wenn ihr verliebt seid?
xoxo L.

0 liebe Kommentare ♥

Schreib mir etwas:

 
design by fruehlingshaft  |  backgrounds by fairycandles